The role of a company secretary plays an acute role in changing business landscape due to increased demands on regulatory and governance requirements along with changing legislations. We assist foreign investors to set up business in Sri Lanka while local entrepreneurs to choose a suitable business structure when starting or expanding business. Apart from company incorporation, we provide wide range of services to ensure compliance with current legislations governing companies registered in Sri Lanka.
The secretarial services we offer to our clients encompasses;
- Offering guidance on various requirements of incorporating entities.
- Incorporation of companies (Limited by shares, Limited by Guarantee, Non-Governmental Organizations and Foreign entities) including registration of Business Names.
- Registration of sole proprietorship, Limited Liability Partnerships Societies and Not for profit organisations.
- Maintaining Statutory Books
- Filing and custody of Statutory Annual Returns
- Custody of seal
- Custody of statutory books and company documents
- Handling Share Allotments & Transfers
- Maintenance of Corporate Statutory Records
- Attend to all statutory filing requirements prescribed by the Sri Lanka Companies Act;
Other secretarial services
- Liaise with The Board of Investment of Sri Lanka & Other Regulatory Authorities to Obtain Approvals for Foreign & Local Investments
- Registration of Trade Marks
- Nominee Services (Provision of Nominee Directors services, Provision of Nominee Shareholders services)
- Liquidations and Deregistration services
- Advisory on matters related to change of Directors, change of registered office, change of company’s name and effecting the changes thereof.
- Advise on provisions of the Companies Act and other relevant legislations governing companies
- Advisory Services on matters relating to Companies Act/Articles/Secretarial Issues
- Alteration to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Advisory to Boards on procedures to be followed for foreign investments in/by the company
- Issuing of Shares/Debentures in Companies
- Restructuring of share capital